The Leipzig Tourism Breakfast
Free exchange of opinions among Leipzig service providers
Tourism Breakfast is the largest series of events and, with over 200 discussion forums, is also the oldest. Between 150 to 300 leading experts and public figures regularly exchange views on the subject of tourism in Leipzig and the region.
In April 1996, the first tourist breakfast was held in the Moritzbastei. Since then, the tourism breakfast has developed from a relaxed discussion platform to a thematically clearly defined, moderated event with panel and audience discussion.
- Communication platform for the regular exchange of tourism topics
- Increased transparency through short and direct communication channels
- Involvement of service providers in decision-making processes
- Use of the momentum gained for tourism marketing
Leipzig Tourism Prize
- Since 2002, the Leipzig Tourism Prize has been awarded annually to both a company and a person which has rendered outstanding services to tourism in Leipzig.
- 203rd Tourism Breakfast –
31 January 2018
- 204th Tourism Breakfast –
25 April 2018
- 205th Tourism Breakfast –
26 September 2018
Always from 9:00 am - 10:30 am at Moritzbastei.
Review of past events
Tourism Breakfast on Tour
... we invite you to the discussion rounds in the Moritzbastei several times a year for a "tourism breakfast on tour".
Tourist-relevant topics outside Leipzig's city centre are presented, discussed and, above all, experienced together.
Thank you very much!
We would like to thank our partners and sponsors, who make it possible to organize the tourism breakfast with their logo presentation.