The Leipzig Tourism Breakfast
Free exchange of opinions among Leipzig service providers
The Tourism Breakfast is the largest series of events and, with over 200 discussion forums, is also the oldest. Between 150 to 300 leading experts and public figures regularly exchange views on the subject of tourism in Leipzig and the region.
In April 1996, the first Tourism Breakfast was held in the Moritzbastei. Since then, the event has developed from a relaxed discussion platform to a thematically clearly defined, moderated event with panel and audience discussions.
- Communication platform for the regular exchange of tourism topics
- Increased transparency through short and direct communication channels
- Involvement of service providers in decision-making processes
- Use of the momentum gained for tourism marketing
Leipzig Tourism Prize
- Since 2002, the Leipzig Tourism Prize has been awarded annually to both a company and a person that have rendered outstanding services to tourism in Leipzig.
- 205th Tourism Breakfast –
26 September 2018
Always from 9:00 am - 10:30 am at Moritzbastei.
Tourism Breakfast on Tour
In addition ...
... to the discussion rounds in the Moritzbastei we invite you to a "tourism breakfast on tour" several times a year.
Tourist-relevant topics outside Leipzig's city centre are presented, discussed and, above all, experienced together.
Thank you very much!
We would like to thank our partners and sponsors, who make it possible to organize the tourism breakfast with their logo presentation.