LEIPZIG CARD Details
Choose from these three LEIPZIG CARD options:
- Day ticket
€ 12.40 for one person
- 3-day ticket
€ 24.40 for one person
- 3-day group ticket
€ 44.90 for 2 adults and up to 3 children (under 14 years) for 3 consecutive days
Good to know:
- The LEIPZIG CARD is only valid with your signature and a date. For online tickets, please have an ID handy.
- Please validate the LEIPZIG CARD on your first ride on public transport. From then on, you can travel by train, S-Bahn, tram and bus in fare zone 110 (Leipzig) as often as you like during the validity period of your card.
- When redeeming the LEIPZIG CARD in a restaurant, please show the card before ordering.
After price changes, the validity of the old LEIPZIG CARD is limited to 3 calendar months.
Get your LEIPZIG CARD here:
- Book online now
- Tourist Information (Katharinenstraße 8),
- Ticket machines and ticket shop of the Leipzig Public Transit Authority
- Service Centre of the Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe (corner of Petersstr./Markgrafenstraße) as well as mobility centre (Willy-Brandt-Platz)
- Tour operators
- further sales offices of the LEIPZIG CARD
LEIPZIG CARD news
From now on you will receive reduced entrance fees to the following institutions with the LEIPZIG CARD:
- GfZK, Contemporary Art Gallery
- Kunstkraftwerk Leipzig
LEIPZIG CARD - advantages at a glance
- Free travel on all tram, bus, S-Bahn lines and commuter trains (RE, RB, MRB) in tariff zone 110 of the MDV.
- The day ticket is valid from 9.00 am until 4.00 am the following day.
- The 3-day ticket and the 3-day group ticket are valid from the first day at 9.00 am until the third day at midnight
- Up to 50% discount or completely free admission to selected museums and exhibitions.
- Average discount of almost 20% on walking tours, bus tours and guided tours.
- Reduced entry to Festivals, concerts, theatres, as well as variety shows and cabaret.
- Enjoy discounted shopping excursions when buying souvenirs in the Tourist information Office and in selected retail shops.
- 10% discount on boat rental to enjoy Leipzig's waterways
- Over 20% discount in selected leisure centres.
- Discounts up to 10% in selected restaurants.
- Up to 15% discount in the Leipzig Zoo.
Check out the information brochure to learn more about the benefits of the LEIPZIG CARD.
Secure your discounted card price if arriving by bus or train
There is a special 15% discount on LEIPZIG CARDS purchased at the Tourist Information - exclusively for those travelling by bus and train.
It's this easy:
Simply present your valid DB-Ticket or MDV-Verbundkarte (combined ticket) and the "mittrein reisen" Bonus Coupon.