Camping on Lake Hainer
Camping to dream
The municipality of Neukieritzsch, located in the southern part of Leipzig's New Lake District, has a lot to discover and experience. The municipality of Neukieritzsch is located on the Luther Trail, the Pleiße Cycle Route and the Via Imperii pilgrimage trail.
Those fancying a look at the active open-cast mine have the opportunity to visit the lookout point in the Deutzen suburb.
On the sunny south-facing slope of Lake Hain, you will find the newly built camp site with pitches for motor homes and caravans. The site blends in with the oak and laurel forests and lies directly on the sandy shores of the lake. Depending on the location there are single, double or multiple sites. The camp site also has small tented meadows, two washrooms, a camp-fire are and sandy beaches - also one for dogs. Electricity is available at the camp site (except for tented meadow).
- Reservations: minimum 2 days
- Space: 50 caravan/camper van spaces; 20 tent spaces
- Surface: gravel turf, field
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to city centre: approx. 2 km
- Amenities: sanitary containers, small section of beach, barbecue area, jetty, playground, snack bar.
Season: April - October
Entrance: Registration at reception required
|Garden/park , Dogs allowed , Parking area , Horse riding , Bicycle rental , Playground , Camping available , Boat rental|