Markkleeberg: Bartl campground
Markkleeberg offers tranquillity and relaxation as well as numerous leisure activities. Explore the region by bicycle, navigate the rapids in an inflatable boat at the canoe park or simply relax on the beaches of Lake Cospuden and Lake Markkleeberg - you won't get bored here!
This quiet campground is located in the immediate vicinity of Lake Markkleeberg and offers both sunny and shady spots for relaxation. Hedges and trees create a natural wind shelter near the lake. There are several areas at the site where you can retreat, but also rooms for large groups and the opportunity to talk to others. There are spaces to BBQ or make a cosy fire.
- Stay duration: unlimited
- Space: 26 caravan/camper van spaces; 12 tent spaces
- Surface: asphalt/pavement, field, grass grid
- Electrical connection: available (included)
- Distance to the town centre: approx. 3.5 km
- Amenities: barbecue areas, barbecue rental, pool, children's playground, washing machine, bicycle rental
- Miscellaneous: dogs allowed, bread roll service upon request
Season: all year
Entry: all day, please sign in at reception
|Camper van site||starting at € 9.50 per night*|
|Tent space||starting at € 0.50 per night*|
|Additional charges||€ 5.00 per night and person (from 13 years of age) |
€ 3.00 per night and child (up to the age of 12)
|Water and sewage||€ 5.00|
*the posted prices may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price of the dates desired can be requested by contacting the facility directly.