Schildau: Neumühle campground – Schildau Lake Resort***
The town of Schildau gained its fame through the famous Schildbürger ("citizens of Schilda") and the military reformer Neidhardt von Gneisenau. Situated on the northern edge of the Dahlen Heath, Schildau's Schildberg attracts hikers and relaxation-seekers, and sight-seers.
- Stay duration: unlimited
- Spaces: 45 caravan/camper van spaces; 30 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to the town centre: approx. 3 km
- Amenities: volleyball court, table tennis, barbecue area with fire pit, billiard room, boat rental, showers, toilets (disability accessible), changing facilities, washing machine, snack service
- Miscellaneous: a seaside resort with an adventure area and playground, diving platform, large water slide, and a lazy river
Season: all year
Entry: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, registration required at reception
|Caravan site||starting at € 6.20 per night*|
|Tent space||starting at € 3.50 per night*|
|an additional € 3.50 per person per night|
|Electrical connection||from € 2 (one-time) with an additional € 0.40/kWh|
*the posted price may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price of the dates desired can be requested by contacting the facility directly.