Rackwitz: CAMP DAVID Sport Resort by ALL-on-SEA
The municipality of Rackwitz offers its guests both athletic and cultural events. Historical churches, the lake stage on the Biedermeier beach and all kinds of water sports at Schladitz Bay make for a richly varied holiday.
Located directly on the lake, the camping sites offer you numerous possibilities directly outdoors. Whether it's diving, sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddling, fun at the water fun sports park or leisure in the Mediterranean restaurant – enjoy your time at the lake. Signposted hiking and cycling trails point you in the right direction through this beautiful lake landscape to neighbouring lakes in the middle of nature reserves. The paved path is also a great route for in-line skating.
- Parking time: unlimited
- Parking spaces: 60 caravan/camper van spaces; 50 tent spaces
- Surface: asphalt/paving, lawn
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: centrally available
- Distance to city centre: approx. 3 km
- Amenities: sanitary building with showers, washing facilities, toilets, a dishwashing room