Großpösna: LAGOVIDA holiday resort at Lake Störmthal – caravan port***
The municipality of Großpösna, with its lovingly renovated districts, offers great leisure activities for both young and old – Lake Störmthal isn't the only attraction worth a visit! The inhabitants are particularly proud of the famous Hildebrandt organ in the Störmthal village church.
- Stay duration: unlimited
- Spaces: 50 caravan/camper van spaces
- Surface: grass grid
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to the city centre: approx. 12 km
- Amenities: supply station with electricity and water at each space, service building with showers, toilets, sink, washing machine and dryer
Season: March - October
Entry: all day, please sign in at reception
|Parking space||starting at € 16 per night*|
|Additional service fee||€ 2 per person and day|
*the posted price may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price of the dates desired can be requested by contacting the facility directly.