HEIDE SPA RegioCard
Bathing and sauna area
Dive in & feel good! Simply forget everyday life. Experience the peace of the sauna area with 5 different saunas, or revel in the bathing world with a 32°C water temperature. Numerous treatments for face and body, as well as moor mud treatments, are available in the wellness area. The feel-good and adventure areas are connected with the 4-star Superior Hotel via a bathrobe corridor. 98 rooms and suites, designed according to the different seasons, are waiting for you. Three restaurants and other dining options will spoil you with regional specialities.
- Visitor bathroom available
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Bubble-jet loungers
- Massage jets
- Neck showers
- Outdoor swimming pool with bubble-jet loungers
- small kids' paddling pool with small slide in the indoor area
- small kids' paddling pool with sandy beach in the outdoor area
- lazy river
- Self-service restaurants
- large lawn with pirate island
- joint-friendly water gymnastics
- daily at 10.30 am and at 6.30 pm
- Finnish sauna (100°C)
- steam bath (42°C)
- organic sauna with colour play (60°C)
- plunge pool
- adventure showers
- sauna bar
- Kelo log cabin sauna (100°C)
- Kelo earth sauna with log fire (105°C)
- old water pool
exfoliating in the steam bath:
various scrubs, such as honey or salt exfoliation, are a treat for your skin and make it velvety soft. These are available at the sauna bar and can be used in the steam bath, depending on your mood.
massages (wellness, beauty, therapy):
relaxation massages are offered daily from 7.00 pm, additional from Wednesday till Sunday from 5.00 pm in sauna world. Treat yourself to this very special relaxation therapy. 25 minute treatments amount to € 25,00.
The HEIDE SPA has a wheelchair changing room with shower/toilet and a pool lift.
The sauna area, the VitalCenter and the wellness and therapy area are wheelchair accessible.
For LEIPZIG REGIO CARD users: pay for 3 hours - stay the whole day