Travel Package Richard Wagner's "The Ring of the Nibelung" from 05 - 10 May 2021
- 5 x nights incl. breakfast at Seaside Park Hotel Leipzig****
- 1 ticket per person (price group 1) for each of the following Wagner operas:
- »Das Rheingold« on 05 May 2021 at 5 p.m.
- »Die Walküre« on 06 May 2021 at 5 p.m.
- »Siegfried« on 08 May 2021 at 5 p.m.
- »Götterdämmerung« on 09 May 2021 at 5 p.m.
- 3 x Intermission snack incl. 1 glass of wine (»Das Rheingold« without intermission)
- snack buffet at the Seaside Park Hotel following the opera performances
- City tour » On the musical trail to the Wagner sites «
- Day trip to the Richard-Wagner-Sites in Graupa (Lohengrin House, Richard-Wagner-Museum & -Memorial) including guided tours and lunch
- Admission and guided tour of the permanent exhibition "The Young Richard Wagner 1813 to 1834" at the Old St. Nicholas School as well as a small concert
- 1 lunch »Wagner Menu« at Old St. Nicholas Restaurant
- 1 premium „Ring-Box“ (Ring Cycle documentation and program) as well as a tourist map per room
A Musical Delight
The world-renowned composer Richard Wagner was born in Leipzig in 1813 and went on to notably shape the city's musical character. In 2014, the Leipzig Opera was the only venue where a performance of the "Ring" could be enjoyed four days in a row. 2021 is once again a special year for all Wagner fans and for the Leipzig Opera, because the venue will play the complete the Ring cycle once again. During your stay, you will also have time to acquaint yourself with the birthplace of Wagner, be it through a city stroll in the historic city centre, or by enjoying a visit to the permanent Wagner exhibition. One of the absolute programme highlights is the special tour of the Wagner Sites in Graupa.
A real treat for the eyes and ears
Dates, registration deadline and minimum number of participants
Dates: 05 - 10 May 2021
Registration deadline: 01 March2021
The tour is operated with a minimum of 25 participants. If this number is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the tour (30 days prior to arrival the latest) or adjust the range of services.
Tannhäuser-soup – apple-celeriac-champagne-soup with sour cream
Leipziger Allerlei (mixed vegetables) on a bed of mashed potatoes
Franconian pork roast with homemadetradional crouton dumplings and sauerkraut
Wild-berry cream garnished with rose petals
Please note: if you would prefer a vegetarian option, please let us know when booking.
Package price per person and stay in:
Standard double room: € 1,445.00 / single room surcharge: € 250.00 €
Additional night from 13 April or 4 May per person and night in: double room € 70.00 / single room € 120.00 €
Superior double room: € 1,482.50 / single room surcharge: € 287.50
Additional night from 13 April or 4 May per person and night in: double room € 77.50 / single room € 135.00 €
Junior Suite for double use: € 1,570.00 / single use surcharge: € 375.00
Additional night from 13 April or 4 May per person and night in: double room € 95.00 / single room € 170.00 €