Leipzig at first glance
Living history and lively present
Strolling, sauntering and experiencing
Discover and rediscover during your visit to Leipzig. Stroll through historical trading areas and saunter along the modern shopping arcades. Visit the impressive Monument to the Battle of the Nations, and experience both history and culinary delights in the world-famous Auerbachs Keller restaurant.
This travel offer will allow you to discover Leipzig based on your preferences and your pace – all important highlights included.
- 3 nights in a hotel incl. breakfast
- LEIPZIG CARD: 3-day ticket for free travel by bus and tran in the Leipzig city area as well as numerous discounts (for all reductions see www.leipzig-card.de)
- Participation in the public city tour (1.5 h) on the second day of the stay (1:00pm, start: Tourist Information)
- 1 x dinner in the restaurant Auerbachs Keller (3-course menu, drinks not included) on the second day of your stay at 6:00pm
- Single entry to the Monument to the Battle of the Nations and Forum 1813
- 1 city guide, "Leipzig in one day" per room
- 1 tourist map per room
Additional services can be booked
We are happy to book tickets for a visit to the opera or the Gewandhaus or a ticket for a visit to one of Leipzig's cabarets or the Krystallpalast Varieté Leipzig.
Tour operator of the listed package tour is Leipzig Tourismus und Marketing GmbH, Augustusplatz 9, 04109 Leipzig, Tel. +49 (0)341 7104275, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This offer is subject to both availability during the requested booking period and any price increases implemented by the individual service providers. The registration deadline is 4 weeks prior to arrival, although individualised solutions are available for short notice bookings. We are happy to organise a group arrangement for the above offer upon request.
Please note: Effective from 01 Jan. 2019 the city of Leipzig will implement a guest tax of € 3.00 per person and night, payable directly at the hotel. This tax is not included in the price per person mentioned above.
The offer is generally not suitable for persons with reduced mobility. We would be happy to provide you with an alternative offer that is individually tailored to your needs. Please contact us for more information!
The city tour is bilingual (German/English).
If a minimum number of participants is specified for the tour, we reserve the right to cancel the tour up to 30 days before the start of the tour or to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. to change the scope of the service.
entry requirements EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. Citizens from non-EU countries can find the current entry and visa regulations here.