Leipzig, City of Music
Muses and Museums
In the footsteps of great composers
Leipzig features a unique density of the residences and working areas of important composers. Walk in the footsteps of Johann Sebastian Bach and Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy as you visit the Bach Museum and Mendelssohn House. Not far from Leipzig's centre is the imposing GRASSI Museum, which houses one of the largest collections of musical instruments in the world. Be enchanted by the many facets of the Music City during your visit!
- 3 nights incl. breakfast in the 4-star Seaside Park Hotel Leipzig, Richard-Wagner-Straße 7, 04109 Leipzig in a prime downtown location
- Participation in the public city tour (1.5 h) on the second day of the stay (1:00pm, start: Tourist Information)
- Ticket for a visit to the Bach Museum, Mendelssohn House and GRASSI Museum for Musical Instruments
- Johann Sebastian Bach Menu (3-course menu without drinks) in the historical "Barthels Hof" restaurant at 6.00 pm on the second evening of your stay
- 1 musical surprise per room
- 1 tourist map per room
Attend the St. Thomas Choir motets in the St. Thomas Church: every Friday at 6.00 pm and every Saturday at 3.00 pm (guest ensembles and guest organists perform in the absence of the St. Thomas Choir).
We will be happy to book tickets to the Opera or the Gewandhaus in concert with out arrangements.
Tour operator of the listed package tour is Leipzig Tourismus und Marketing GmbH, Augustusplatz 9, 04109 Leipzig, Tel. +49 (0)341 7104275, email@example.com.
This offer is subject to both availability during the requested booking period and any price increases implemented by the individual service providers. The registration deadline is 4 weeks prior to arrival, although individualised solutions are available for short notice bookings. We are happy to organise a group arrangement for the above offer upon request.
The offer is generally not suitable for persons with reduced mobility. We would be happy to provide you with an alternative offer that is individually tailored to your needs. Please contact us for more information!
If a minimum number of participants is specified for the tour, we reserve the right to cancel the tour up to 30 days before the start of the tour or to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. to change the scope of the service.
entry requirements EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. Citizens from non-EU countries can find the current entry and visa regulations here.