Richard Wagner "Early works" 18 - 21 June 2021
• 3 x nights incl. breakfast at the Seaside Park Hotel Leipzig**** (Richard-Wagner-Straße 7, 04109 Leipzig)
• 1 ticket per person (PG 1) for the following Richard Wagner performances at the Leipzig Opera
- "Die Feen" (The Faires) on 18.06.2021 at 6.00 pm
- "Rienzi" on 19.06.2021 at 6.00 pm
- "Das Liebesverbot" (The Ban on Love) on 20.6.2021 at 6.00 pm
• Intermission snack incl. 1 glass of wine at the Opera
• City tour "On the musical trail to the Wagner sites"
• 1 x lunch "City of Music" in the restaurant "Weinstock"
• Guided city tour by bus to the most beautiful sights in Leipzig
• Motorboat tour on the Karl-Heine-Canal and the Weisse Elster
• Entrance to the permanent exhibition "The Young Richard Wagner 1813 to 1834" in the Old Nikolai School
• 1 city map per room
Dates, registration deadline & minimum number of participants
Dates: 18 - 21 June 2021
Registration deadline: 5 April 2021 (Please note: limited hotel and ticket availability at the listed prices - we recommend booking as soon as possible)
The trip requires a minimum of 25 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel (up to 30 days before arrival) or change the scope of the service.
from €749 per person in a double room
Single room surcharge from €150
Early arrival starting from 17.06.2021 possible:
from €70 per person/night in a double room incl. breakfast
from €120 per person in a single room, incl. breakfast
A real treat for the eyes and ears
A Musical Delight
The world-renowned composer Richard Wagner was born in Leipzig in 1813 and went on to notably shape the city's musical character. Following the Leipzig Opera's successful staging of the Ring cycle, Wagner's early works will be performed on three consecutive days as part of the Wagner Festival 2021. During your stay, you will also have time to acquaint yourself with the birthplace of Wagner, be it on a stroll through the historic city centre, or by visiting the permanent Wagner exhibition in the Alte Nikolaischule building, where Richard Wagner was once a student. Guests' physical well-being is also looked after.
Set Menu "Music City Leipzig - an homage" in "Weinstock"
Roasted ox cheeks with Leipziger Allerlei and potato celery purée
Saxon cheese cake in a jar with preserved fruit
Note: If you would like to have a vegetarian meal, please let us know at the time of booking.