Secure your discounted card price if arriving by bus or train
There is a special 15% discount on LEIPZIG CARDS purchased at the Tourist Information - exclusively for those travelling by bus and train.
It's this easy:
Simply present your valid DB-Ticket or MDV-Verbundkarte and the "mittrein reisen" Bonus Coupon.
LEIPZIG CARD Details
Choose from these three LEIPZIG CARD options:
- Day ticket
€ 12.40 for one person
- 3-day ticket
€ 24.90 for one person
- 3-day group ticket
€ 46.40 for 2 adults and up to 3 children (under 14 years) for 3 consecutive days
Good to know:
- The LEIPZIG CARD is only valid with your signature and a date. For online tickets, please have an ID handy.
- Please validate the LEIPZIG CARD on your first ride on public transport. From then on, you can travel by train, S-Bahn, tram and bus in fare zone 110 (Leipzig) as often as you like during the validity period of your card.
- When redeeming the LEIPZIG CARD in a restaurant, please show the card before ordering.
After price changes, the validity of the old LEIPZIG CARD is limited to 3 calendar months.
Get your LEIPZIG CARD here:
- Book online now
- Tourist Information (Katharinenstraße 8),
- Ticket machines and ticket shop of the Leipzig Public Transit Authority
- Service Centre of the Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe (corner of Petersstr./Markgrafenstraße) as well as mobility centre (Willy-Brandt-Platz)
- Tour operators
- further sales offices of the LEIPZIG CARD
LEIPZIG CARD news
From now on you will receive reduced entrance fees to the following institutions with the LEIPZIG CARD:
- GfZK, Contemporary Art Gallery
- Kunstkraftwerk Leipzig
You can find even more discountshere.
LEIPZIG CARD - advantages at a glance
- Free travel on all tram, bus, S-Bahn lines and commuter trains (RE, RB, MRB) in tariff zone 110 of the MDV.
- The day ticket is valid from 9.00 am until 4.00 am the following day.
- The 3-day ticket and the 3-day group ticket are valid from the first day at 9.00 am until the third day at midnight
- Up to 50% discount or completely free admission to selected museums and exhibitions.
- Average discount of almost 20% on walking tours, bus tours and guided tours.
- Reduced entry to Festivals, concerts, theatres, as well as variety shows and cabaret.
- Enjoy discounted shopping excursions when buying souvenirs in the Tourist information Office and in selected retail shops.
- 10% discount on boat rental to enjoy Leipzig's waterways
- Over 20% discount in selected leisure centres.
- Discounts up to 10% in selected restaurants.
- Up to 15% discount in the Leipzig Zoo.
Check out the information brochure to learn more about the benefits of the LEIPZIG CARD.