Discounts with your LEIPZIG CARD
At a glance
- Travel free of charge on all public transport services (trams, buses, suburban and regional trains) in the tariff zone 110 of the MDV
- Up to 50% discount or completely free admission to selected museums and exhibitions.
- Average discount of almost 20% on walking tours, bus tours and guided tours.
- Reduced entry to festivals, concerts, theatres, as well as variety shows and cabaret.
- Enjoy discounted shopping excursions when buying souvenirs in the Tourist Information Office and in selected retail shops.
- 10% discount on boat rental to enjoy Leipzig's waterways
- Over 20% discount at selected leisure facilities.
- Discounts up to 10% in selected restaurants.
- Up to 15% discount in the Leipzig Zoo.
Free travel with LEIPZIG CARD
© Andreas Schmidt
- Free travel on all regional and surburban rail services, trams and buses
- Within the city limits - Travel Zone 110
- One-day LEIPZIG CARDs are valid from 9.00 am until 4.00 am the following day
- Three-day LEIPZIG CARDs for individuals and groups are valid from 9.00 am on the first day until midnight at the end of the third day