Löbnitz: "Alte Mulde" campground
Located just outside the gates of the Düben Heath, Löbnitz is framed by the Mulde floodplain and Lake Seelhausen. Explore the surroundings on the signposted circular trails along Lake Goitzsche and Lake Seelhausen, the Mulde cycle path and Saxony's Luther Trail.
- Stay duration: unlimited in season, long-term camping per season possible
- Spaces: 40 caravan/camper van spaces; 40 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Water and sewage: not available
- Distance to town centre: approx. 1.3 km
- Amenities: sanitary container with shower and WC
Season: April - October
Entry: publicly accessible
|Camper van site||starting at € 5 per night*|
|Tent space||starting at € 2.50 per night*|
|Electrical connection||€ 1 including € 0.40/kWh usage|
*the exact price of the dates desired can be requested by contacting the facility directly.