Campground at Lake Kulkwitzer in Leipzig
Camping with a view
Directly on the outskirts of Leipzig, embedded in lush greenery, is Lake Kulkwitzer. It is one of the smaller lakes of the region with a water surface of 150 ha, but one could call it the father of the Leipzig lake landscape, because this lake existed even before the Leipzig New Lake District was established. It originated from two lignite mines; coal mining ended in 1963. Since then, the lake has developed into a leisure paradise and is one of the best diving areas in Central Germany. Its crystal-clear water attracts thousands of holidaymakers every year, especially divers and water sports enthusiasts.
The campsite, situated directly at the water and between trees, invites you to spend the best time of the year at Lake Kulkwitz. This campsite, with its new sanitary buildings, is located on a peninsula. The pitches are on a meadow. Electricity and a supply and disposal station are available.
As the campsite is not parcelled, reservations are not possible. The three modern sanitary buildings are equipped with showers and toilets. Baby bathtubs are available for the little ones.
Other amenities at the campsite at Lake Kulkwitz include a kitchen, a diving centre, a barbecue area, as well as a snack stand.
Please note: the campsite is not located in a environmentally-protected zone.
- Season: all year
- Space: 120 caravan/camper van spaces; 80 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to city centre: approx. 10 km
- Amenities: sanitary building, kitchen, sandy beach, "Seegarten" snack stand, barbecue area, playground
- Miscellaneous: water sport station, water skiing facilities and various dining and shopping options in the immediate vicinity
- Information brochure on the region at the reception desk
- Internet access for guests at the reception desk
- Bicycle rental
- Use of washing machine possible
|Boat rental , Restaurant , Parking area , Bicycle rental , Playground , Wi-Fi available , Camping available|
The campground is closed from 1 November 2017 to 25 March 2018.
April to October: daily, from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
November 2017 to March 2018: Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Entrance: Please register at the reception desk.
|Caravan/camper van site||starting at € 9.00 per night*|
|Tent spaces||starting at € 5.00 per night*|
*the posted price may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price for the desired dates can be requested by contacting the facility directly.