Markkleeberg: Caravan sites at the Auenhain Seepark Holiday Resort
Markkleeberg offers tranquillity and relaxation as well as numerous leisure activities. Explore the region by bicycle, navigate the rapids in an inflatable boat at the canoe park or relax on the beaches of Lake Cospuden and Lake Markkleeberg - you won't get bored here!
You want to vacation at the lake but also be in the thick of things in Leipzig? The 5-star-certified Seepark Auenhain holiday resort with its caravan sites is perfect for exactly this. Seepark Auenhain blends into the landscape directly above Lake Markkleeberg. Its immediate proximity to the Markkleeberg Canoe Park and the Belantis Adventure Kingdom, as well as to Leipzig's city centre, makes Seepark Auenhain an ideal starting point for exploring the trade fair city and discovering Leipzig's New Lake District.
The spaces each have their own electrical connection and are paved. "Haus Waschbär" offers showers, washing machines and dryers.
One of the special highlights of Seepark Auenhain is its wellness oasis "Haus Seestern", with four differently-themed saunas and a 28 square metre indoor pool. The in-house "Salon am See" and the massage and beauty spa "Vital am See" put the finishing touches on the package, ensuring that guests can enjoy an all-around feeling of well-being. Family-friendliness is also very important here at Lake Markkleeberg – "Haus Seepferdchen" and a children's playground cater to the youngest guests.
Furthermore, the Seeperle restaurant looks to amaze you with its loving and varied mix of Saxon and international dishes. Don't miss out on the culinary highlight of the Seeperle – bison in all its diverse facets and variations. These delicacies are rounded off by the stylish ambience inside the restaurant, a spacious terrace and the unique panoramic view over Lake Markkleeberg. The sanitary areas and the outdoor terrace are also disability-accessible.
- Stay duration: unlimited
- Spaces: 6 caravan/camper van spaces;
- Surface: asphalt/paving
- Electrical connection: available (free)
- Water and sewage: available (partly fee-based)
- Distance to city centre: approx. 3.5 km
- Miscellaneous: use of the full Seepark Auenhain package, incl. food services, use of the pool, wellness building and "Haus Seepferdchen" is possible for a fee
- A 5-hectare holiday complex directly on Lake Markkleeberg
- 15 minutes by car to Leipzig city centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Different catering packages can be booked additionally: a varied breakfast buffet, half board or all-inclusive
- Family Friendliness PLUS: free childcare at "Haus Seepferdchen" and two adventure playgrounds
- Bicycle rental, game rental, barbecue rental, table tennis, pool table, darts, ticket service
- Reception shop with products for your daily holiday needs
- Self-catering bread roll service
Season: all year
Entry: all day, sign in at the reception mandatory
|Parking spaces||€ 29 per night*|
*the posted price may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price of the dates desired can be requested by contacting the facility directly.