Rejuvenation park at Moon Lake
Since 2002, the camp ground has been situated directly on the eastern bank of the Mondsee (Moon Lake) near Hohenmölsen. Currently, there are approximately 100 seasonal and permanent camping sites set up. In addition, the Mondsee camp site has space for approximately 160 short-term campers, parking spaces for caravans, camper vans and tents. The facilities include an amenities block, opened in 2010. Pets are allowed according to the site policies. Throughout the season, you can find diverse and reasonably priced food and beverage options at the canteens and in the beach restaurant "Seeblick" (lake view).
- Season: year-round
- Parking spaces: 60 caravan/camper van spaces; 100 tent spaces
- Surface: gravel turf, field
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to city centre: approx. 4 km
- Miscellaneous: Amenities block with toilets, shower blocks and disabled toilet, washing machines and dish washing area, campfire ground and barbecue huts, canteens and beach restaurant "Seeblick" (lake view).
|Garden/park , Restaurant , Dogs allowed , Parking area , Bicycle rental , Ball games , Playground , Bathroom , Camping available|
Season: April - October
Entrance: All day, sign in at the reception mandatory
starting at € 11.00 per night*
|Tent spaces|| |
starting at € 4.00 per night*
Power, water and garbage disposal fees included
*the posted price may vary based on season, trade fairs, bank holidays etc. The exact price for the desired dates can be requested by contacting the facility directly.