Leipziger Neuseenland and Town of Markkleeberg Tourist Information LeipzigCard RegioCard
Your contact partner for your excursion to the Leipzig New Lake District
The "i-Marke" tested and certified Leipzig Neuseenland and Town of Markkleeberg Tourist Information Centre offers a huge range of information material, souvenirs, and regional products. We hope to see you soon!
In the Leipzig New Lake District and Town of Markkleeberg Tourist Information Centre, you can pick up comprehensive advice on day trips, accommodation options, and adventure tours. In addition, you can find a huge selection of information material about the Leipzig New Lake District, as well as souvenirs and regional products.
Markkleeberg's City Centre is becoming more beautiful!
From 16 April 2018, Rathausstraße will be undergoing extensive renovations. During this time, vehicles cannot drive in the area between Hauptstraße and Friedrich-Ebert-Straße. Appropriate paths will remain open for pedestrians. During this time, the tourist information office and all retailers / service providers on Rathausstraße, shall, of course, still be open to customers within their usual opening hours. Whilst the renovations are taking place, free parking is available in the underground car park on Schulstraße, in the car park on Raschwitzer Straße and in other designated locations. Please also note the bus route alterations!
- Sale of souvenirs, regional specialties and pottery
- Arrangement of adventure tours and accommodation
- Comprehensive advice for day trips and travel deals
- Sale of tickets for biking, hiking and water tours
- Sale of regional literature
- Sale of event tickets over the Reservix ticketing system for the cultural centres of the city of Markkleeberg, the cultural centres of Böhlen, for selected cultural venues in Leipzig, for concerts of the Leipzig Symphony Orchestra and for other highlights around the Leipzig New Lake District.
- Sale of Leipzig Card / Leipzig Regio Card
- Sale of vouchers for the Markkleeberg Canoe Park, vouchers for the exploration tour of Vineta and vouchers for the amphibian tour, entry tickets for the amusement park BELANTIS and the Leipzig ZOO
upon request, guided tours for visually and hearing impaired visitors can be conducted.
A travel lift can be used for a stair-less entry to the disability-accessible bathrooms.
|April - September|
|Monday - Friday||09.00 am - 6.00 pm|
|Saturday and public holidays:||09.00 am - 12.00 pm|
|October - March|
|Monday - Friday||09.00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||09.00 am - 12.00 pm|