In the south of Leipzig, in the middle of a green park landscape, over 60 attractions are waiting for you.
Since it opened in 2003, BELANTIS has become one of the most popular destinations for families in central Germany. The BELANTIS Adventure Kingdom leads its guests through eight carefully curated theme worlds: "Valley of Pharoahs", "BELANTIS Castle", "Beach of the Gods", "Country of Nobility", "Knights' Island", "Native American Prairie", "Discovery Coast" and "Kingdom of the Sun Temple".
At BELANTIS, family is our focus: Whether you're here to enjoy the rides, the hilarious shows or interactive attractions, there's something for every age-group to discover. For adrenaline junkies, the countless fast-paced rides guarantee a day of thrills. The pendulum ride "Belanitus' Revenge" promises loads of butterflies, as does the "Hurricane", where brave visitors can drop down a 95° incline. Those who like a more peaceful day can discover the coast of BELANTIS in a Native American canoe.
Find rides for the whole family in the "Cobra of Amun Ra", the "Dragon Knight" or the swing boat ride "Santa Maria". Even the littlest ones can experience their first ride on the "Hurracanito", a rollercoaster for small children, or let out all their energy on one of the many playgrounds.
In Autumn 2016, BELANTIS was named the fifth best amusement park in Europe (in the category for parks with up to 1 million visitors per year). In addition, the Saxon body "Family Holidays in Saxony", which tests facilities for their family friendliness, confirmed that BELANTIS is a place where families feel especially at home. At BELANTIS, the whole family can step into an adventure.
- BELANTIS is easy to reach via the A38 highway. Directly at the exit "Leipzig - Neue Harth" is the parking lot in front of the BELANTIS Castle.
- Free entry for people in wheelchairs, visually-impaired visitors and chaperones with a disability permit. There are plenty of accessible parking spaces available.
- The BELANTIS Adventure Kingdom is easily accessible for wheelchair-users.
- Several rides also have a special entrance for people in wheelchairs and those with visual impairments.
- Disability-accessible toilets can be found near the following food outlets: Schloss-Café, Snackoase, Bodega, Alter Marktplatz and Tucks Bratenfeuer on Knight's Island.
- For visually-impaired visitors, a short orientation tour is available; please register in advance.