Come and camp directly at idyllic Lake Kulkwitzer – enjoy sunbaths, scuba dives and watersport fun.
The campsite, situated directly at the water and between trees, invites you to spend the best time of the year at Lake Kulkwitz. This campsite, with its new sanitary buildings, is located on a peninsula. The pitches are on a meadow. Electricity and a supply and disposal station are available.
As the campsite is not parcelled, reservations are not possible. The three modern sanitary buildings are equipped with showers and toilets. Baby bathtubs are available for the little ones.
Other amenities at the campsite at Lake Kulkwitz include a kitchen, a diving centre, a barbecue area, as well as a snack stand.
Please note: the campsite is not located in a environmentally-protected zone.
- Season: all year
- Space: 120 caravan/camper van spaces; 80 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Electrical connection: available
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to city centre: approx. 10 km
- Amenities: sanitary building, kitchen, sandy beach, "Seegarten" snack stand, barbecue area, playground
- Miscellaneous: water sport station, water skiing facilities and various dining and shopping options in the immediate vicinity
- Information brochure on the region at the reception desk
- Internet access for guests at the reception desk
- Bicycle rental
- Use of washing machine possible