The town of Schildau gained its fame through the famous Schildbürger ("citizens of Schilda") and the military reformer Neidhardt von Gneisenau. Situated on the northern edge of the Dahlen Heath, Schildau's Schildberg attracts hikers and relaxation-seekers, and sight-seers.
- Stay duration: unlimited
- Spaces: 45 caravan/camper van spaces; 30 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Water and sewage: available
- Distance to the town centre: approx. 3 km
- Amenities: volleyball court, table tennis, barbecue area with fire pit, billiard room, boat rental, showers, toilets (disability accessible), changing facilities, washing machine, snack service
- Miscellaneous: a seaside resort with an adventure area and playground, diving platform, large water slide, and a lazy river