Along the Via Regia, directly between Leipzig and Dresden, is the culturally and historically interesting city of Oschatz. Those who visit the city are immediately amazed by the first glimpses of the skyline. The Town Hall, the St. Aegidien-Church and the historic town fountain offer an impressive view
The camping and caravan site in O-Schatz-Park is located on the grounds of the European youth camp, a bungalow complex with 6 bungalows, that offer cosy accommodation for up to 44 guests. Created for the 4th Sächsischen Landesgartenschau in Oschatz 2006, offers the perfect place for varied and relaxed days in the middle of the City of Oschatz area and nevertheless in the green.
Each campsite has a supply station with electricity, water and waste water connection. In the amenities block of the mud house, showers, toilets, washing machines, dryers as well as a shared kitchen are available for use. The barbecue area with seating, a training room and a large lounge with billiards, table tennis, darts, table football and board games also invite you to linger.
Less than 100 metres from the European Youth Camp is Platsch Oschatz with its water landscape, outdoor pool and attractive sauna landscape with 7 saunas. Other attractions such as mini-golf, e-cart, skate pool, zoo, labyrinth or pony riding are available in the O-Schatz-Park, right next to the parking lot.
The camping and caravan site is nestled peacefully in the green Döllnitz meadow. Just a 5-minute walk and you find yourself right in the town centre of Oschatz, where you can stroll around, shop or eat ice cream. Additionally, the camping area is the optimal starting point for bike and hiking tours in the Dahlen Heath and the Wermsdorfer Forest, or a ride on the "Wild Robert" narrow-gauge railway.
At the reception in Platsch the registration and handing over of the keys takes place on your arrival. Please get in touch with us before your arrival by phone at 03435 976240.
- Season: year-round
- Space: 8 caravan/camper van spaces; 18 tent spaces
- Surface: gravel turf, field
- Electrical connection: available (4 connections), included
- Water and sewage: available (4 connections), included
- Distance to city centre: approx. 700m
- Amenities: Shared kitchen, amenities block with shower and toilets, recreation room with billiard, darts and table tennis, barbecue area
- Miscellaneous: located directly next to the "Platsch" water park and sauna centre; Breakfast, half board and full board available