The Tourist Information Centre is the first port of call when visiting Leipzig.
It is located just a few minutes walk from Augustusplatz, Leipzig Central Station and the market square, making it the first port of call for visitors to Leipzig.
It provides information and brochures about Leipzig and the surrounding region and details of city tours and events. You can also buy a selection of souvenirs there, as well as local specialities, postcards and maps of walking and cycling routes. Tickets for city tours on foot and by bus can be bought from a partner company at the Leipzig Tourist Information Office.
Available at the Leipzig Tourist Information Office:
- Insider Tips
- Information on current events
- Information on travel offers
- Hotel rooms at the current daily rates
- Sale of LEIPZIG CARD and LEIPZIG REGIO Card
- Sale of souvenirs and local specialties