Located just outside the gates of the Düben Heath, Löbnitz is framed by the Mulde floodplain and Lake Seelhausen. Explore the surroundings on the signposted circular trails along Lake Goitzsche and Lake Seelhausen, the Mulde cycle path and Saxony's Luther Trail.
- Stay duration: unlimited in season, long-term camping per season possible
- Spaces: 40 caravan/camper van spaces; 40 tent spaces
- Surface: grass field
- Water and sewage: not available
- Distance to town centre: approx. 1.3 km
- Amenities: sanitary container with shower and WC