LEIPZIG REGIO CARD Basic
The year ticket
Our new LEIPZIG REGIO CARD Basic is the ideal adventure card for your holidays in the region. You travelled by car and want to explore the region? Then the card is your ideal companion.
- Valid for one person for one year (12 calendar months) from the first use
- Discounts available on one-off use of partner operators
- Card does NOT entitle to use public transport
Discover the town and region of Leipzig
How does splashing around in the cool water of the many different lakes sound? What about discovering an old castle and feeling like a knight or damsel? Would you like to travel by bicycle or take a hiking tour along natrual romantic river routes? How about reflecting on the day in one of Leipzig's many bars in the city centre in the evening?
With the LEIPZIG REGIO CARD, such a varied days can be experienced easily - and at an affordable price!
Many more ideas for your trip to the region can be found here:
Where is the Leipzig Regio Card available?
You can obtain the LEIPZIG REGIO CARD from numerous tourist information offices and from our sales partners (see download). <br/><br/> The Classic and Premium option is also available
- at ticket machines, service points and travel centres in the MDV region
- via Mitteldeutsche Regiobahn VEOLIA’s portable ticketing machines
- from the following online shops:
- Altenburger Tourismus GmbH Spielkarten & Spezialitätenladen
- Tourist-Information Bad Düben im Naturparkhaus Dübener Heide
- Kur- und Touristinformation Bad Lausick
- Hotel Goldener Adler in Delitzsch
- AKZENT HOTEL DELITZSCH in Delitzsch
- Tourist-Information Delitzsch
- Stadtinformation Eilenburg
- Stadtinformation Grimma
- Hotel Markgraf Leipzig
- Tourist-Information Leipzig
- Zinnfigurenmuseum im Torhaus Dölitz
- LVB-Mobilitätszentrum am Hauptbahnhof Leipzig
- Tourist-Information Leipziger Neuseenland & Stadt Markkleeberg
- Tourist-Information Naunhof
- Seepark Auenhain am Markkleeberger
- Sächsische Spezialitäten und Souvenirs in Neukieritzsch
- Tourist-Information Waldheim
- Tourist-Information Wurzen
- Date and cardholder's first and last name must be entered before the first service can be used
- For the first use on the MDV network, the cardholder must validate the intended field on the LEIPZIG REGIO CARD-Classic and -Premium or the ticket from the regional ticket machines of the MDV.
- LEIPZIG REGIO CARD is to be presented to sales/entrance staff
Leipzig Regio Card Partner
Boat rental at Scheibenholz
Tourist Information Centre Eilenburg in the museum shopVisitors and enthusiasts can be advised by the staff at the tourist information centre in the museum shop about recreational activities, sports, and cultural venues, accommodation, eateries and other tourist highlights from Eilenburg and the region.
Museum ShopThe shop at the Museum of City History.
Discover the city and region with numerous discounts
Whether Basic, Classic or Premium: with the LEIPZIG REGIO CARD you can explore the city of Leipzig and its region on one or three days or even for a whole year.
The guest cards offer at least 10% discount at numerous recreational venues, museums; castles, palaces, public pools, zoos, boot rental stations, restaurants, and cafes, guided tours, and bus tours. You will receive discounts up to a total value of €180.
With the Classic and Premium version, you can also use the buses and trains/trams within the entire Central German Transport Association (MDV) free of charge.