Do you enjoy dealing with people and do you have a real talent for organisation? Are you also familiar with the touristic service providers and the wide range of leisure activities in the Leipzig region? During your internship, you will be actively involved in the preparation of bookable offers including booking processing. You will also support us in marketing Leipzig in the relevant export markets of Austria and Switzerland. A diverse and varied job awaits you. You will get to know all areas of market support, from organisation to follow-up. We will be relying on your creativity to help come up with ideas for new campaigns.
Here is an overview of your responsibilities.
Source markets: Austria and Switzerland
– Product training trips to Leipzig for tour operators and travel bloggers:
Programme compilation, enquiries to service providers, individual support
– preparation of trade fairs and workshops
– Answering questions from influencers including research
– Sending out information, brochures etc. to influencers
– Working with the content management system to update leipzig.travel
– Analysing the success of marketing projects and helping with marketing planning
Incoming sales for Germany
– Creating travel offers with activity programmes for both individual and group travel
– Booking processing (ordering services, invoicing, sending out travel documents)
– Quota administration (rooms, city tours, tickets etc.)
– Marketing the current travel offers
– Excellent knowledge of German and English
– Structured and independent work style
– Organisational talent, creativity and flexibility
– Broad general knowledge, well-informed on Leipzig
– Skilled in communication with customers and partners and with a confident writing style
– Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
– A pleasant working environment in the heart of Leipzig
– Support from qualified mentors
– Extensive freedom to be creative and scope to implement your own ideas
– Independent working, steep learning curve and the opportunity to take on personal project responsibility
– Participation in advanced training (product presentations, guided tours, visits)
– Free entry to various cultural institutions
About Leipzig Tourism and Marketing GmbH
LTM GmbH aims to promote tourism, events and congresses as well as image communication and location advertising for Leipzig and its surrounding region. It is our responsibility to market Leipzig worldwide as a city of music, culture, trade fairs and congresses. Our team of around 40 employees aims to communicate the strengths and future potential of Leipzig as well as sustainably establish Leipzig as a location brand.
An internship at LTM GmbH gives you the chance to apply your theoretical knowledge and gain practical experience in close contact with customers and business partners. You will learn how to work responsibly and independently and gain some experience. Your responsibilities will be appropriate to your current level of training/studies and your knowledge. When carrying out your responsibilities, experienced mentors will be available to help and advise you.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your application by email or post to:
Leipzig Tourism and Marketing GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)341 7104-215