Information for the travel industry
Notes on ordering larger quantities of information material
The indicated prices are gross prices, without handling charge.
If you order free information material - one copy each of free information material - and if you collect it yourself at the Tourist Information Office, Katharinenstraße 8, D-04109 Leipzig, during opening hours, no shipping charges apply.
When ordering goods that are subject to a charge, a flat shipping fee of € 5.00 will be applied.
- For parcels weighing 2-5 kg: € 6.70,
- For parcels weighing 5-10 kg: € 9.70,
- For parcels weighing 10-20 kg: € 13.00,
- Starting from a commodity value of € 30.00, an additional registration fee of € 6.50 in applied.
The costs incurred are to be paid before delivery to Leipzig Tourismus und Marketing GmbH by bank transfer to one of the accounts below.
- Account-No. 4 50 04 40, BLZ 860 200 86 at HypoVereinsbank Leipzig (IBAN DE91 8602 0086 0004 5004 40, BIC HYVEDEMM495) or
- Account-No. 11 00 48 71 54, BLZ 860 555 92 at Sparkasse Leipzig (IBAN DE58 8605 5592 1100 4871 54, BIC WELADE8LXXX)
Shipping & handling
For tour operators, we provide information material in print runs of up to 250 copies free of charge.
One copy of each of the requested material will be sent free of charge. Of course you save the shipping costs if you pick up the information material at the Tourist Information Office, Katharinenstraße 8, 04109 Leipzig, within the opening hours.
For the shipment of more than one copy within Germany we charge a flat shipping fee of € 5.00.
Shipping flat rates for parcels:
- 2 - 5 kg is € 6.70,
- 5 - 10 kg is € 9.70
- 10 - 31.5 kg is € 18.00
Before being shipped all costs have to be paid to Leipzig Tourismus und Marketing GmbH by bank transfer to one of the following accounts
- Leipziger Volksbank eG, IBAN DE03 8609 5604 0307 2153 30, BIC GENODEF1LVB
- Sparkasse Leipzig, IBAN DE58 8605 5592 1100 4871 54, BIC WELADE8LXXX
To order larger quantities of information material, please send us an email.